- 'I am very grateful as my income has now increased substantially.'
(Mr P, Bristol)
- 'Flexible enough to take on short term campaigns and filled our vacancies in record time.'
(Major Life Company)
- 'Professional and reliable service nationally.'
(Major Bank Assurer)
Latest Financial Services Careers News
- Saturday October 2020, 00:00:00
- Advisers thinking of selling their business.
- Monday September 2020, 00:00:00
- Trainee Financial Advisor Jobs
- Thursday March 2020, 00:00:00
- COVID 19
- Thursday November 2019, 00:00:00
- Self Employed womens pensions
- Wednesday August 2018, 00:00:00
- AFH brings forward timeline on scrapping platform fees
Financial Consultant- Blackburn
- Salary : £ 44500.00 (per year)
- Full/Part Time : Full Time
- Job Contract : Employed
- Job Ref# : CIWB
- Job Posted : 19th March 2020
Financial Consultant - Blackburn // Lancashire
Starting at £44.5k dependent on skills & experience + Car/allowance + Bonus (OTE £73K)
A new opportunity for an experienced home-based Financial Advisor specialising in particular market.
As a Financial Advisor you will provide financial advice to both new and existing customers, according to statutory, regulatory and compliance requirements. You will actively promote the full range of products supplied in a professional manner.
You will already have a solid commercial background and a proven track record of delivering sound financial advice. You will be self-motivated and able to manage and build business and possess considerable interpersonal skills in order to be effective in helping busy professionals with often complicated financial planning needs.
It is key that you are Level 4 Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered status.
Experience in one of our markets will be a distinct advantage but is not a necessity as we will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and training from the outset.
Package on Offer
· A competitive basic salary of circa £44,500, depending on qualifications and experience, with significant salary progression opportunities
- Participation in quarterly and annual bonus schemes
- Realistic on-target earnings of circa £73,000 in your first year
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous company pension scheme with up to 10% employer matched contributions
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Plus all the support and training that you will need to develop your skills as a financial advisor.
But this is just the start – Financial Advisors can have appointment booking assistance meaning that you can focus much more of your time on delivering advice, plus all the benefits you would expect from working within a large mutual organisation including help with complex cases, technical guidance and a framework that promotes business growth.
You are currently applying for the role : Financial Consultant